How bizarre!

The strange and not-so-strange happenings in the life of me

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Family expansion

Lest any of you think I'm pregnant again, let me correct any misconceptions by saying that hubby and I were proud to welcome our new sister-in-law into the Toh clan last Saturday.

Both bride and groom looked truly joyful (don't you agree), oblivious to the fact that they were about to sign away their freedom. SIL was especially radiant in her brand new outfit and lovely hand-bouquet.

Bachelors and their nieces

Point of no return

Apart from the fact that I've gained another SIL, I'm also thrilled that I'm now closely related to one of my dearest friends (new SIL's big sis) whom I've known for seventeen years. Yes, I've known my new SIL since she was in primary school but never thought that we would be married to two boys (oops, I meant men) from the same family.


Oh, by the way, this was only the civil wedding. Full-blown ceremony upcoming in November, so stay tuned.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 8:44 AM, Blogger 3Fireflies said…

    I'm so (sniff sniff) happy (sob sob) we are family (blow nose)...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home