How bizarre!

The strange and not-so-strange happenings in the life of me

Monday, August 04, 2008

Smile....



No, it's not a new-fangled boomerang with fuzzy ends. It's my toothbrush, silly!

Friends of mine who have been on trips with me or stayed at my house may have noticed before this fantastic contraption on my bathroom sink counter. It's called the Zowin Double-head toothbrush. Don't laugh... it may look like something out of "Aliens" but it's won several international awards for innovation.

Was introduced to it 8 years ago and I've not gone back to normal toothbrushes since. It cleans even those hard-to-reach areas effortlessly. My dentist was amazed that I had not had a check-up in 8 years and yet my teeth were hardly stained.

My family usually orders in bulk and I get my stock from them but it's unfortunate that they're seldom sold in conventional retail outlets. I just hope they'll stay in production for as long as I have my set of teeth.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 9:08 PM, Blogger 3Fireflies said…

    It's fantastic!
    ...
    ..
    .
    How do you use it?

     
  • At 5:01 PM, Blogger melliebaby said…

    Haha! A bit difficult to explain. Will show you when you next come back. In Sept, right?

     
  • At 4:12 PM, Blogger eyes shopping said…

    Hi, just for yr inform.
    Now you can buy the Zowin Double Head Toothbrush at e-shop: www.findwo.com or http://findwo.com/index.php/zowin-double-head-toothbrush.html

    *WISHING YOU A PROSPEROUS & HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!! GONG XI FA CAI!! *

     

Post a Comment

<< Home