How bizarre!

The strange and not-so-strange happenings in the life of me

Thursday, January 19, 2006

10 little things I'm thankful for today

1. That hubby's meeting with partners-to-be went well.
2. Nice lunch with the girls.
3. That Keow & Tham have finally landed good jobs.
4. The opportunity to learn how to cook Spinach & Mushroom Risotto from Tim, the Super Chef.
5. Being able to complete most of the washing, cleaning and ironing the past 2 nights so I can have a relatively relaxing weekend.
6. That mum has recovered from her bout of food poisoning.
7. Dai Na's safe delivery of baby Duncan.
8. That I can still fit into my skinny black pants although it's really, really snug now.
9. Invitation to Kai Mah & Enche Hong's house for CNY dinner.
10. That Christine & Kit Mun are finally getting married!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home