How bizarre!

The strange and not-so-strange happenings in the life of me

Monday, April 10, 2006

Been too long....

It's been absolutely ages since I wrote anything decent in here. Work is really gearing up and so are my studies. I passed my last two papers (yippee!) but now it's the real thing! Exam's in 2 months so don't expect many more postings of this sort.

But for those of you who've been really loyal and been checking out my blog from time to time only to find that there've not been any new entries, I truly apologise. Trust me, I miss writing too. Wish I had more time for this. Sigh... gone were the days....

Anyway, I have a little something here to reward you for your patience. Enjoy!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 5:30 AM, Blogger eileen said…

    Congratulations!!!!! CK, Kathryn and I are soo.. happy for you and Khim.

    I do check into your blog regularly, but was in Arizona this past week, so was really busy. So glad I checked today :-)

    Will call you soon to chat

     
  • At 1:47 PM, Blogger melliebaby said…

    Hey dears... thanks for your well wishes. We're still overwhelmed. Thanks also for continuing to check in my blog. Must admit that I've been slacking though. Hopefully my energy levels will be restored soon enough.

    How's everything at your end? Work's been busy and tiring huh? Kat looks so pretty and grown up now, esp in that picture with the face painting. CK also looks like he has lost some weight?

    Take care and hugs and kisses to Kat.

     
  • At 5:33 PM, Blogger melliebaby said…

    Hi Uncle Azaman,
    So nice to hear from you. Yes, my father-in-law will be getting a grandchild by November, God willing. It's the first for both our parents so of course everyone is excited.

    I'm surprised you still check on my blog from time to time. How's yours coming on? I'm looking forward to see it.

    Have been so busy lately that I keep thinking of what to blog on my way to work and yet when I get to work, I don't have the time to even write a short entry.

    How are you and Aunty Roslin (spelling?)? Please convey our regards to her.

    Take care!

    Mel

     

Post a Comment

<< Home