How bizarre!

The strange and not-so-strange happenings in the life of me

Monday, October 23, 2006

Chop chop!

Made one last trip to Jayne's before baby's delivery and this is what I look like now.





Told her to chop it all off and she said it would have to be real short to last through my confinement. No problem for me!

However, when she was done, it did surprise me a little that even the back was layered so much since she's always imploring me not to cut off my locks as I don't look good with short hair. Thing is, Jayne commented and I tend to agree that the texture of my hair has changed somewhat due to the pregnancy hormones... it's become more wiry and dry.

When I got home, hubby said that I look like I did 7 years ago and that I appear fresher. Unlike when I had long hair and looked like I was carrying a burden. Not the best compliment in the world but I love him for saying that. Made me feel as though I didn't make a bad decision to crop my hair before labour (as opposed to the advice given by Vicki Iovine in "The Best Friend's Guide to Pregnancy").

As I always say... hair grows anyway.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 6:10 AM, Blogger eileen said…

    Hiya Mel!
    You tummy have grown so much bigger.
    Hang in there... only a couple more weeks to go.

    Don't worry.. you look still look good even with short hair.

    Looking forward to seeing Natalie/Jade :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home