How bizarre!

The strange and not-so-strange happenings in the life of me

Monday, August 20, 2007

Trigger happy!!


I got my first birthday present of the year from hubby on Saturday. It's a Canon Digital Ixus 850IS and I love it, love it, love it!

It's got a 2.5" LCD, image stabiliser, quick startup and high ISO. Best of all, it's got a wide angle lens so no more having to push my back up against the wall to take group photos in a cramped room. So far, we've put it to the test and it produces great photos even in low-light conditions. And unlike my 3-year old Nikon Coolpix 3700, I can even edit the videos here. Also, no more harsh flash lighting. I hated using the flash on my old camera 'coz of that. It even auto-rotates in playback mode which I think is so cool! Now, with a 2GB SD card, I no longer need to download my pics and videos so frequently.

The cons? Flimsy battery door panel (feels cheap and not spring loaded), no quick review button (have to change the mode) and the original case is ugly to say the least. But these, I can certainly live with.

Thank you baby!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home