How bizarre!

The strange and not-so-strange happenings in the life of me

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

What crap!

Just the other night I launched into yet another one of my diatribes against my lousy HP iPAQ rw6828 when the battery heated up and drained again for no reason when I chanced upon this.

Now, I seriously doubt this person has an iPAQ and if he/she did, it certainly wouldn't be the same model as mine.

As a PDA, its capabilities are at most, ordinary, but as a phone, I must say I was much happier with my several-generations-old Nokia. The iPAQ is slow as a tortoise, the text on screen shakes at times (don't ask why), it hangs ocassionally, the battery does not last, loudspeaker is anything but loud and certain simple features are non-existent.

HP should seriously invest more money in R&D before they attempt to make anymore PDA phones. I would gladly sell it off and buy a new phone but don't think I can get even half my investment if I were to trade it in. Sigh... looks like I'll have to bear with it for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home