How bizarre!

The strange and not-so-strange happenings in the life of me

Friday, June 26, 2009

New terms of endearment

About two weeks ago, Nat started interchanging the term "Ma Ma" for "Mummy" when talking to me. I'm guessing that this stems from the Western influence on telly to her mixing around with other kids who call their mothers "Mummy". Talk about societal and peer pressure at a young age!

Then again, she does sometimes tries to be cheeky and refer to her elders (my mum, PIL, etc.) by what Hubby and I call them and gets a kick out of us correcting her.

Be it "Ma Ma" or "Mummy", it's still the sweetest sound to me.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 2:49 PM, Blogger YOU and ME said…

    Awww... Post more pictures of TC! Chek chek and chim chim wants to see! :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home