How bizarre!

The strange and not-so-strange happenings in the life of me

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Surprise, surprise!


Whilst I was putting the kids to bed last night, this conversation ensued.

Nat : Mama, since my birthday is coming, you can start preparing for my surprise birthday party. Please pretend to forget ok?

Me: ??? Are we celebrating your birthday?

Nat : Of course we are! But pretend you forgot and don't tell me anything. You can just arrange everything and gather the people and then surprise me.
It's november 21st. Aunty Gi told me it's coming soon.

A few minutes later, she asks about the kids at the orphanage (where we celebrated hers and Adam's birthday 2 years ago) and said she wanted to visit them.
I then asked if she'd like to celebrate her birthday there and she said yes. 
Aww... Can my little princess get any sweeter?

Later that night, I related to the story to Hubby. His response? "Ok loh.. Throw her a party loh..." 
Hmmm... How easy is it for a girl to twirl her daddy around her little finger? And she didn't even have to say a word to him!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 3:58 PM, Blogger 3Fireflies said…

    Kids are good at these sort of stuff or maybe we are just too weak. At least it is for a noble cause!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home