How bizarre!

The strange and not-so-strange happenings in the life of me

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Moo-Moo Cow

Nat in her Moo-Moo Cow outfit (comes with cute little panties in the same black-and-white print), courtesy of her Por Por. It's rare that one finds clothes for baby girls in black and white but I thought this one was really cute. After almost a year of being her dairy cow, I now have my own little Friesian calf.

Frowning calf, wondering why we're taking her away from this farm

"I love car rides"

"Moooo...."

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 10:25 AM, Blogger Snoopyjazz said…

    Oh...u have change the car seat to forward facing already...

     
  • At 4:08 PM, Blogger melliebaby said…

    Ya, did so about a month back. At least she doesn't have to keep seeing the back of the seat.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home