How bizarre!

The strange and not-so-strange happenings in the life of me

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Wheels no more

As of yesterday morning, I have been officially without car.
Yup, my beloved gold CR-V has been sold. *Sob*!
Good thing is, it's been sold to a family I know will take good care of it. And even better is that I can see it anytime I want coz it now belongs to my sister's boyfriend's mum (who purportedly washes her car every night)!

It has served me well for the past 7.5 years and was indeed a reliable car. Hardly gave me any problems. I loved it so.... Wouldn't even think of selling it if not for the fact that we need an upgrade to accommodate an expanding family.

Happy times

Preggers in Cameron Highlands

Don't know when my new set of wheels will arrive but chances are, it'll be a good 3 more months before I'll have another car to call my own. Hubby is more excited than I am at the moment and keeps talking about it. Watch this space!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 3:58 AM, Blogger 3Fireflies said…

    So, what did you buy??

     
  • At 3:17 PM, Blogger melliebaby said…

    Well, we placed a booking for a Mitsubishi Grandis but can only get it next Feb. so if anything better comes along before then, will consider too.
    Like I said, watch this space!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home